Reincarnation: What Happens During Death and Beyond
Can This Be Known?
with Khenchen Tsultrim Lodro Rinpoche
August 5 - 6, 2017
Please note that the retreat is full and registration is now closed. We apologize for any inconvenince.
You are invited to attend a weekend seminar with the highly esteemed Khenchen Tsultrim Lodrö. The opportunity to receive teachings and make a connection with him is extremely rare.
Khen Tsultrim Lodrö is a world-renowned scholar, scientist and modern thinker. He has researched the subject of reincarnation extensively and has written several books on the topic based on Buddhist logic, scientific research, and medical knowledge including interviews with people worldwide who recall their previous lives. Khenchen has closely followed the work of Ian Stevensen, founder and director of the University of Virginia School of Medicine's Division of Perceptual Studies — internationally recognized for his research into reincarnation.
Wherever he goes, the impact Khenchen Tsultrim Lodrö makes is significant. We welcome you to join us for this profound event coordinated and co-sponsored by Katog Chöling and Light of Berotsana, and hosted by Tashi Chöling.
About Khenchen Tsultrim Lodrö Rinpoche
Khenchen Rinpoche, the main dharma heir of H.H. Jigme Phuntsok Rinpoche, is a great Dzogchen master and one of the world's most prominent Tibetan Buddhist scholars. He is known for his vast compassion, humility and penetrating wisdom.
- Teaches dharma worldwide, often in schools such as Harvard, Stanford, Oxford, and Beijing University
- Runs Larung Five Sciences Buddhist Academy in Sertha Larung, the largest Buddhist University in Tibet
- Has founded elementary schools, the Novice Monk Schools, nursing homes, and Initiation of Loving Heart, which encourages Buddhists to help the needy
- Is responsible for the publication of over 100 Dharma books
- Promotes environmental awareness and vegetarianism
Click here for a more extensive bio.
If you are unable to attend an event,
but would like to sponsor others who have the time but insufficient finances to attend,
please donate here.